Wednesday, February 21, 2018

COMMENTARY & OPINION



From the desk of
Bill Ramey
2/18/18

COMMENTARY & OPINION

WHEN NEW TRUTH IS INTRODUCED TO THE MASSES, THE RESPONSE IS PREDICT-ABLE.  FIRST COMES THE RIDICULE.  THEN COMES VIOLENT OPPOSITION AND THIRD, AS IT BECOMES NO LONGER DENIABLE, THEY WILL SAY "IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS ALL ALONG".

I have experienced this on a personal level.

When it was first revealed to me that America was a creation of the Vatican as the image of the fourth beast of Daniel 7, my first reaction was, "C'mon Ramey, just who do you think you are?" 

It was 1998 and I was working as a consultant at the Es Condido copper mine in the Chilean Andes. 

I couldn't shake this crazy idea with self ridicule and being no stranger to scripture, I set about with a vengeance to disprove this nutty notion that came "out of the blue". 

After many nights and a few weekends of reviewing many scriptures and always coming back to Revelation 13 --- I came to the conclusion, "It should have been obvious all along". 

Now, having accepted that conclusion brought up other questions such as, "If this be true, how is it that it was not revealed to all (or one), of those ministers with letters after their names and huge audiences?"

The answers to that and other questions were forthcoming but not immediately.  It takes time for new knowledge to sink in, be accepted and become usable. 

Later, when I discovered a choice bit of wisdom in Isaiah 28 as, "To whom will He teach knowledge and cause to understand doctrine...?" and also how He will impart this knowledge and doctrinal understanding --- I found no mention of abbeys, churches, convents, religious seminaries and or colleges. 

It was revealed later that those are Satan's tools for teaching idolatry and a part of the forum he created for deception of "... the whole world".    Drum rolls please --- let me first hear the ridicule --- next the violent opposition --- and will you live long enough to conclude that, "It should have been obvious all along"?

It was revealed to me that out of all those who have lived on earth since the days of Adam, there will only be 144,000 saints in the first resurrection as we can see in Rev 14:1-3. 

It was revealed to me that those who belong to the Creator, "...know My name", and it isn't Jesus.  (See Isaiah 52:6).

It was revealed to me that men of God are men (and women), who can think and are capable of acting without the thundering herd most want today in order to feel socially secure.   People like Abraham, Gideon, Sampson, David. 

David is a perfect example of the blinding of the masses today as to their perception of God.  In the books of I and II Kings and I and II Chronicles, you can see that David may well have killed more men with his own two hands than any other person who ever lived and yet in the New Testament, it says "David was a man after God's own heart".  How does this square with most peoples' concept of God?  Drum rolls please...

The Bible, after being "word smithed" for centuries by a confederacy of masters of deceit was given us as "God breathed" and most protestants believe this with a passion.  Is this because they are incapable of thinking?  Do they research their religion to find it was given them by the Vatican --- those who approve (canonize), the scriptures before releasing them to the masses?  Do they have a clue as to when Christianity was founded and by whom?  Hint:  It wasn't Christ. 

The heresy for the "God breathed" myth is found in II Timothy 3:16 and if you are one who believes that then may I suggest you try to reconcile it with Jeremiah 8:8.  And use several editions because the K/J is a part of the Vatican word smithing.  Try to keep in mind that Jeremiah 8:8 was written sometime before 600 BC.

This recap is just a few of the things revealed to me along life's way and most of the rest I have tried to share with you, my readers, in the pages of these  Commentaries the past ten years.  I do hope that some of it has been of some use.

No comments: