Thursday, November 22, 2018

COMMENTARY & OPINION

From the desk of
Bill Ramey
11 20 18

COMMENTARY & OPINION


Marines to Arrest 60K US Leaders (Video)


Obama and Hillary conspired together changing laws to benefit her Presidency. She was heard saying..(if Trump wins we all will hang) Here we are with a president (Trump) acting in the best interest of America with the powers meant for two who were against America. That is a blessing from God, a miracle! ctb281

BE PREPARED – The Deep State is running out of room and soon the military will be knocking on their doors = there will be more acts of domestic terrorism against the bigger cities and other targets where they can hurt America ? Trust the Plan = W W G 1 W G A Bcstudd

Marine (Entry 2 of 2) 1a : the mercantile and naval shipping of a country. b : seagoing ships especially in relation to nationality or class. 2 : one of a class of armed services personnel serving on shipboard or in close association with a naval force specifically : a member of the U.S. Marine Corps.

I do not know much about the source of this video. Let me know what you think in the comments section to determine if I will share there stuff in the future. Thanks for stopping by!

Remember we have a forum on BIN now and you find it up top of the site to the right. Stay tuned for more BIN news!

I host the Church of Mabus radio show and it is going on 8 years. I’ve been in the paranormal community for 20 years. I provide content from a network of sources and guests and allies. Ranging from Politics to the Paranormal and the Spiritual. You can check out my other articles here at my BIOGRAPHY at BIN and you can check out my free radio show at this link HERE. Thanks for showing your support and stopping by.

No comments: